Kurulus Osman Season 2 with Urdu Subtitles
This is Episode 31 (58) of Season 2 Kurulus Osman and EPISODE 58 of Kurulus Osman with Urdu Subtitiles by GiveMe5. You heard us right, Osman Bey.You need to end this antagonism between two Turkmen Beys.You know its method. Giving young ladies and taking girls.I need you to wed Malhun Hatun.My Sheikh...I as of now have a wife.And she is your daughter.She would t be able to have children.You ought to have kids for the of Kayi tribe.You would t be able to return this for too long.Do you perceive what they look like at you?They accept and trust you.You have obligations, Osman Bey.You need to wed a Bey's little girl who will fortify your clan and say ' Here is my beneficiary." I know my Sheik, I know.But how might I do this to Bala?Bala realizes that it s going to happen.But...Malhun Hatun... She will be harmed more, my Sheikh.Think about it for some time.Inform me when you make a decision.I am certain that you will make the privilege decision.Let's go Kumral Abdal. Our obligation is done here.Let's go my Sheikh.Alps!. iau'.f *We are returning to the tribe.«. " • . ' * Jrf» '%v. - oUmur Bey isn't here.- What do you mean?- He isn't here!There are just crows who snicker at us at where you disclosed to us that they'd be.Sir! Togay is accompanying officers!- What are we going to do, Nikola?- Shut up!They don't realize that we are here. We can begin assaulting them with our archers.I advised you to quiet down. We lost Bitinia on account of morons like you* We can't acquire a triumph against Togay with a lot of fighters' They are coming sir!What are we going to do, Nikola?Go back to your palace and make good on your duty.
EPISODE 58 (31)
♥♥DOWNLOAD LINK♥♥
PART 2

0 Comments